December 29, 2016

New Years Resolution 2017 \ TME♡

New Year doesn't always mean a new ME! sometimes it has to do with someone's improvement and succeess!

Anyways I can't actually believe that it's already 2017! I really thought that this year would be a bit slower but I was totally wrong! But first I would like to thank Envy Fisher for joining me in today's post & to be honest she's the best and the sweetest blogger I have ever met. 



So here are the things I'm looking forward to do this year...

  1. One of my resolutions this year it to travel at least once in 2017. 
  2. I need to pass all my exams this year to join UAEU "United Arab Emirates University" the biggest university here in UAE! 
  3. I need to start taking care of my body, not just losing weight and looking good but I need to accept it and love it.
  4. I want to start drawing more and show my creativity in it. I have always hated drawing but this year I need to tell myself and show myself that drawing is a way of taking my mind of and relaxing whilst doing something that I always thought i was bad at!
  5. I'm finally going to be 18 this year which means I need to have my car licenses and definitely getting a new car "yay"!
  6. I challenged myself to go on an entire day with no internet and more specifically without my new baby, my new i-Phone 7 Plus that I keep carrying on everywhere I go 24/7.
  7. I'm focusing more on my social media accounts and made a goal to reach 20,000 views on my blog! (we've just reached 10,000 views here yay) and 2,000 followers on Instagram "not that I actually care about the numbers but it just makes me feel that I'm doing something great, you got what I mean" and last but not least to reach 5,000 followers on Twitter!
  8. This one is to actually focus more on my blog and work on it and never to start procrastinating again for an entire month! And to be honest, throughout this year I started realising how blogging has changed me a lot and that it has been my everything for the past 4 years and it's actually something that I would love to continue doing forever!
  9. Second to last, it's to collab more with bloggers and to never be shy to ask for collaborations whether it for bloggers or for brands! I've lost so many opportunities this year so no more saying no to the right people! 
  10. Last and definitely not least is that this year I should do something that I've never done before and must be proud of it!

Anyways that's all for today's post but before I go I just want to ask you, What's the most important goal that you want to achieve this year? 

Envy's social media links:

Lots of love,
TME

9 comments:

  1. One of my resolutions last year was to travel, and I went to Japan. Maybe you should look into Japan, it's a wonderful country for a lone female traveller or a group. The food is delicious! Ditto on number 2, I'm terrible at taking care of myself, and learn to accept the wide hips, the cellulite and the muffin top *shrug* did I mention that I hate exercise? XD

    18 is such a huge milestone! I hope you'll have a party and enjoy it! :D I would love to do a collaboration with you one of these days, collabs are so much fun and I don't see why bloggers don't do it more often.

    Stephii Mattea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should definitely visit Japan one day XD I've never accepted my wide hips too but my mum gave me some confidence in having it ^_^ "I'm the only curvy one in my siblings".

      Thanks for your lovely comment and to be honest you're so nice and your blog too #jealous XD

      Delete
  2. These are great goals! We are both getting married in the next couple of years so are also looking to take more care of our bodies :) Yay to being 18 this year and good luck with your driving test.

    My main goal this year is to grow my part time beauty business!

    Happy New Year.

    BeauTeagenes

    www.beauteagenes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks and congrats sweetie XD what's your beauty business called? if you don't mind ^_^

      Happy new year *_*

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! Aiming to travel more can only be a good thing, and good luck with drawing more! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea to travel more and do collabs with bloggers! I need to do both of those!!

    mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! These are such great goals. All the best.

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you achieve all of your resolutions girlie!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete