January 21, 2016

Eight Photos Of Happiness | TAG ♡


Hello my lovely & mysterious ladies..

  Today I'm writing a post which I was nominated by, Yana the owner of http://timewithyana.blogspot.com/ ♡ and I really want to thank her for this amazing nomination and I hope you are feeling amazing, just as you are! Just stay amazing and shinning like a diamond all day,everyday! "I know that Im so late in this post, but you know what its better to be late then never, right?"

RULES
1. Thank your nominator and link them in your post.
3. Post eight photos of happiness. The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.
4. Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking.
5. Spread the happiness and tag up ten other bloggers!


   ♡ Photo 1 
Turkey



♡ Photo 2
Chocolates 



♡ Photo 3
Traveling 




♡ Photo 4
 gifts 




♡ Photo 5
My i-Phone




♡ Photo 6
Heels




♡ Photo 7
Bath Bombs




♡ Photo 8
 My family 






I nominate:

4)  https://mylifethroughtheeyesoftheweb.wordpress.com/
5)  lunaweekend.co.uk
6)  missbebbingtonblog.blogspot.co.uk
7)  thefashionrundown.wordpress.com
8) http://ramblingsofadevotedteadrinker.blogspot.co.uk/
9)  zoeweirdo.blogspot.fr
10) I nominate everyone who have read this post and haven't done this TAG yet!


Lots of love,
 TME 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank you for your lovely words at the beginning! I'm blushing as red as a tomato, haha x
    Your post actually made me crave chocolate, so I'd better go and boost my level of happiness with a help of it :D

    ReplyDelete