August 18, 2015

Hello :D & Bye :/

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog, I know I haven't been posting for a while right now, and I'm really sorry! But school is getting closer and closer, and I thought why don't I start my own,new YouTube channel in those 2 remaining weeks before staring my 11th grade at school! which for me sounds as A lot of studies :( so more talk less, I will be focusing on my YouTube channel for the next 2-3 month and I hope that I will still have the time and be able to post more on my blog too "fingers crossed" but anyways, check out my new YouTube channel and please don't judge I'm still a new to the whole world of YouTube"
I hope you have a great day, and see you soon!
lots of love,
   shaima

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Awards because I think your blog is awesome and that other people should check it out!
    You can read more about it on my blog (it's my latest post right now but if I post something else it should be pretty easy to find!)
    I definitely recommend getting involved because it's a great way to get involved in the blogging community and make friends :) x

    www.aninterestingkarrachter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete