October 17, 2014

Depression and anxiety

I just wanted to talk about Depression and Anxiety for this particular time because my best friend is going through it and I really feel sad about it and I’ve been having it lately with schoolwork which is like a dead scene to me. I hate having it when I’m with my friends at school because that time I act as the  worst person ever but they don’t really know how bad I’m feeling when I’m having my anxiety and depression mode but anyways I just started this subject just to tell my best friend that I will always stay right by her side no matter what happens and that I’m getting through it too cuz I think our heart is joined by 1 nerve. I love you just keep on smiling and I’m always going to stay right by your side no matter what happens sweetie angel. :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment